heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: HELP!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
wow so ive killed like almost 800 smokies and still no head band...if i steal with my thief could i steal one???? Icon_twisted cuz killing these things hour after hour...is so boring !!!! Icon_cry also wat is the CP? that pandara is so happy about??
If you steal AND kill you stand more chance of getting one. Patience is key.

The CP means Control Panel, it's a nifty tool, you can find it at:

http://www.hero-server.net/cp
/yawn killing smokies is killign me! i know the drop rate is low, but ive been tehre for 5 days...today is my 6th...lucky i level well there...so im actually killin 2 birds with 1 stone...i get to hunt a good item and also level alot...but still its a crazy drop rate lol Icon_eek
Welcome to a low rate ^_^

Frustrating sometimes I know, but rewarding once you attain the goal you set yourself!
wat are the stats on the kitty band any way?
You can find out yourself using:

@mi Smokie
or
@whodrops kitty band (or whatever the name if the items is)

PS: @mi stands for monster information
yay!! pand got the cp back up and running, now all's left is to fix the new svn and upload it. finally we have a respecatable cp again, i can check out the guilds again Icon_biggrin yay put my emblem up Icon_biggrin
well its just crazy that i killed over 3,000 now...stealing from atleast 1500 of those..an i havent got anything...ive been there 6 days tryin...im pissed
HellishGod Wrote:well its just crazy that i killed over 3,000 now...stealing from atleast 1500 of those..an i havent got anything...ive been there 6 days tryin...im pissed

get used to it
Don't give up! Always tell yourself, the next one could drop it! Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's