heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A new hero appears!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just registered here and am currently downloading the game. Saw an ad for it and it seemed really fun.

Um, a bit about me...
I will point out that I may sound incredibly harsh or sarcastic at times, so I guess people may think I'm rude, when I am really trying to be anything but that.
Hope we still can work together.

Oh and the signature C-A at the end of all my posts is just a signature of my nickname... I've been asked that a lot, so I'd rather just write it here before anyone asks.

C-A
I do hope you have fun here with us, if you wanna read about the customs and stuff before you start playing you can do that over on the wiki.
Welcome to the server. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Ohhhh, I've commented on your hairstyle thread. Anyways, I was looking for your intro thingy since I noticed you were new, but it was flooded by the bot posts :U

Anyways, welcome to the server! Lots of custom quests and thingamajigs to go around and have fun with. Hope you enjoy your time here!
Heya, welcome to heRO =D
Welcome, hope you'll have fun! Icon_smile
Welcommmeeee I wish i can go greet you myself in-game but i dont think i will have time ><! GL!
whitedraw Wrote:Welcommmeeee I wish??i can go greet you myself in-game but i dont think i will have time ><! GL!

I'm in Germany, so it's probably also likely a time difference thing... I'm GMT+1, I have no real idea what time the server is on.

C-A
The server is on GMT -5 aka, EST. :]
We're in daylight savings time I believe for a little longer yet though, so bare that in mind.
Reference URL's