heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Enable BG Damage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've never really understood why damage indicator is set to 1 in WOE and some other PVP maps. I guess in WOE it's to reduce the amount of clutter on the screen???

Anyways I think it gives the person on the receiving end of an attack a huge advantage since you don't know how much damage you are doing to that person or what kind of gears they have on. Therefore you can't adjust your strategy accordingly. For example, if you attack someone with a nuetral weapon and they have on GR you have no idea of the damage you are doing. You end up just trying to kill them with the same weapon. If damage indicator was enabled you could switch your strategy and swap to an Immaterial or Elemental weapon.

Just an idea. I know some people won't agree but whatever.
Or you could just look at what rate they're potting and figure out that they have gr on...
this effect (not knowing theirs gears) is wanted and a design element of the game to keep it interesting,proper gear switching is half of what pvp is about,Gojiras Suggestion works fine unless you meet a crazy rich dude mousewheeling ygg berries while tanking
Reference URL's