heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What's your stand on my anime review?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please, read one and help me make it better \o.
>_<

nice review, but i think a few pics would add to the feel and it would ease the reading a bit. just a lot of text tends to cause some people to just skip it.
you just need a bit of visual impact, other than that nice review.

i downloaded it before my old computer died and i lost the data. didnt even get to watch a single episode Icon_cry. proly a punishment for not buying it. (cowers in the corner, hiding from god, police, secret agents, 007, evil gremlins and anything else that might chase me for downloading licensed anime)
it's good effort, I think you should strive to review marginally unknown animes, for example those not listed in databases like animenfo.com or animenewsnetwork

you never know what you'll find in the world of low-budget/advertising anime
hee hee xDDD
I'll try, I'm still searching for new animes to see
besides, I've been working like insane translating some other animes...
I might put a review on them...
Like Soukou no Strain, it's cool...
Card Captors Sakura(yeah, retranslating this for the fifth time, what ever u.u""") it's nice, it was a big success here >__<
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles it's a "new", I'm not sure everyone has seen it, and I could write about animes movies as well, but, that depends on the request ppl send me \o.
oh cool you do subtitling?
yeah =]
although I translate stuff to portuguese xDDD
heehee
XD does your group have a callsign?
I'm sorry, I don't know what a callsign is xDDD!
does your fansub group have a specific name, for instance AonE, AnY
oh yeah, there is Tsubasa Project(which translates tsubasa, oh how surprising xD) and these is Kawarimi fansub, which is associated with the project franchise xD
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's