heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hiya!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys! My name is Adrian and I'm from the Philippines and this is my 2nd time to play in a low rate because I don't like to farm and grind (CUZ I'M TO LAZY!!!!) but I think it will change now because I'm craving for the Official RO experience, so yeah I encountered this server in RMS and I wanted to try it. Well so far this is like my first time playing a RO server because I just came back again(busy with school,anime and HoN Icon_biggrin).Anyways I think this server will be great and I think I will have fun! So see ya soon guys! Icon_smile
Welcome to the server Icon_biggrin
I hope you'll enjoy your time here!
Welcome! Thanks for choosing us Icon_smile
Welcome to heROOOOO!!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me/players/main/wiki/a lot more haha. Hope you have fun and hoping to see you in-game soon!
Welcome! I dislike grinding myself, so I understand why you generally avoid low rate servers. I mostly came here for the custom stuff and it sounded like fun.

C-A
Welcome! If I see you online, I'll say Hi and chat a bit if you wantIcon_biggrin
Welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin
Welcome to the server :D
Reference URL's