heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Worth Making new char for rogue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am thinking of making a new character, to make a Rogue. Is it worth making a character and going through all the stuff to make one? And if yes, can anyone tank me please? Icon_biggrin Name will be Ziyah . Thanks everyone Icon_biggrin
well >__< rogues are so easy to level, besides, I'm not around THAT much to be helpful to tank you, but if you like, I can give you places to go, and where to level, weapons and all, like a mini guide to rogue =]
but, I leveled as a ganker, to make money =x
you can reset later Icon_biggrin
Yeah, i would like help.. too bad can't connect to the server >.<.. I like the auto-steal and zeny stealing, and backstab attracts me.. wish i hadnt gone assassin Icon_sad if only there was a class-changer...

Thanks for offering your help too, see you online sometime.. the only thing which makes me not want to is the training x_X.. i remember killing male thief bugs for hours getting my job level up... See you in game, when the server comes back up Icon_biggrin
hihi, trust me, when you get to lvl 48 of job you'll want so bad to change @__@
at least that's what happened with me >__<
anyway, wish you the best of luck
furu Wrote:wish i hadnt gone assassin Icon_sad if only there was a class-changer...

That hurts bro..really Icon_cry
*Pat's Swift on the back*... its ok buddy dont go crazy on us... especially not with EDP Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's