heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Salvation Denied
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Salvation Will Be Denied
Gr8 guild topic Gare. fgt

I totally forgot that I tried this server a long time ago.
Fork?
Knife -.-

Also, ello' fellow SD personnel, we'll be jump-starting soon! So far we've got myself working towards champ, Sticks working on his stalker-to-be.
Cami is somewhere nearby on a thusly unknown class. Toy should be lurking somewhere nearby as well. Midel is getting tesla-persuasion to his nutsack to join us as well.
Awesome a group of new players!!!
I hope you guys survive the first 2 months.

If you guys ever need firepower and I'm in town (MTL). I might be able to assist you guys for WoE!! (only thing is I need to meet you guys to see if I feel like helping or not) Icon_razz
We appreciate that Chaos. As for surviving, I have a bit of experience with old school RO. These guys can make it too, long as ADHD doesn't cut in.

You'll see us running around like headless horsemen soon enough though Icon_wink And if anyone needs to get rid of "junk" storage items, hit us up XD Anything is a help to starting.

- To Oxl in Alde, you rock man, thanks again for the elu and the buckler.
- To the random wizard in pront who dropped random headgears, thank ya. Kitty bands and a Leafcat hat are awesome.

-.^ Happy Hunting
Fork = Judge

Cami is rolling a priest, I'm going to roll a Paladin/champ/priest(maybe)

Cami and I are going to get some leveling done tonight I believe

But I can play any class so if we lack something I will make it.
I cant wait to see how this is gonna work out
Hey guys, welcome to heRO! Icon_biggrin
Thank ya Icon_wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's