heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Invite / Convite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm here to invite everyone to Bard Stealth and Crossmesh marriage tomorrow 10/02/2007 =p
I'd love to see u all there, everyone is invited, so we'll make a pretty party Icon_mrgreen
it will be after the woe (make love, not war xD)
so i hope everyone is there ;D
<3 <3 <3
Teehee
Hope you all come~!
hrm...is it a straight marriage? not that i have anything against the alternative, i just don't know both of you so well lol. I'll be there in spirit, i'll prol still be hunting grand pecos >X<
It was a straight marriage, Bard Stealth is a guy and Crossmesh is a girl, respectly a bard and a dancer.
I am very sorry I couldn't be there, but I do give my best regards to the newly weds, and hope your game stays as lovely and colorful as when you started playing with yourselves.
GM-Chocolate Wrote:and hope your game stays as lovely and colorful as when you started playing with yourselves.

That sounds so wrong. Icon_lol
lmao agreed.
choco's signature is very disturbing ><
yeah that sounds really wrong and his sig looks like that person is licking off dry blood to me. Icon_razz

sorry for not being there, i was too sleepy. hope you two newly weds have a lot of fun and wish you a long and happy marriage.
Well it was supposed to look like chocolate, but dry blood is fine with me XD!
And, I'm sorry I have this tendency to say stuff that just sound wrong XD!
ahh now i know what i was thinking choco Icon_biggrin
the sig pic looks like hannibal lecter Xp

what with hannibal rising coming out and all
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's