heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Useful Add-on (Mouse Freedom)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This add on allows you to move your mouse outside the client window during playtime, so that you can easily reach the minimize button or the close button, or open up the taskbar and click away from ur client. It's a simple installation, just unzip the archive into ur hero folder, the one containing the client exe.

Mouse Freedom

do let me know if the link doesn't work, and i'll get right to it
Your link is working just fine. Icon_biggrin
Thats really usefull! I was just looking for it when made an install just for heRO Icon_biggrin;
Would be nice if the heRO patch included the MF.

edit: woah, i must be blind x_x; Only now i've seen the mouse freedom at download section.
It's also available in the download section of the forum ^_^ It doesnt come with the patch but everyone is free to install it if they want.

Icon_smile
i cant get it to work
Do you play in full screen?
i change it to 600X600 i think. so i can still see my other stuff without minimizing..but sometimes still i want to minimize it and cant see the mouse arrow when i move it up there.
its 800X600 my bad
Download Mouse Freedom again, extract from the zip at your RO folder and see if it's working.
the link above in first post doesnt go anywhere (info not found). and i redownloaded the one in the download section listed here on this forum site but still nothing.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's