heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Patch List parse error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there!

I've just installed a full client for heRO server but when it comes to patching I keep getting an error window.

[Image: PFMEqir.png?1]

Not quite sure how to get over this problem. Also, my internet connection requires a username and password to access the proxy server, so I'm not sure if that might be a source of the problem.

Hope I'll be able to get some help soon, really keen on playing this server.

Thanks!! Icon_smile

EDIT (24/11) : Somehow I was able to access and play on the server by directly loading the heRO.exe file, no crashes while travelling between maps (so far), but when I try to run the patch I get the same error. Odd.
That really is odd since the patchlist is a TXT and that error shows a HTML tag lol

Try running the patcher without proxy if you can, that's probably the source of the problem Thinking
Make sure to set hero.exe heropatcher.exe and setup.exe to run as administrator, but as Leah said that is an odd error, never seen it before.

Also make sure that you do not have any other ro server installed in the same folder.
Thanks for the suggestions! I managed to get the patch started by using mobile data and switching off the proxy server required for me to connect to the internet (d'oh! I had my LAN settings to use a proxy no wonder)

Everything is good now. Been able to play and level for the past few days as it was but now I wont have to fear getting stuck in a new city or something.

Cheers Icon_smile
Reference URL's