heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Tree of Savior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-04-2015 11:00 PM)GM-Rahice Wrote: [ -> ]You'll mess up one day.

You can always mess me up in another way Kissy
Open beta for this game is starting, if you register on their website you can get a beta key. It starts next week for whoever is interested. I have a group of old heRO players that I am planning to play with. If anyone is interested inbox me a way to contact you.

Sorry if this post goes against any forums rules about advertising for other online games. Feel free to take it down if you like.
I signed up for a key, but I thought it was another closed beta testing they were doing?
I know it's no RO, but I've been having some fun on this lately. Cleric/Krivis path seems OP at my level *-*
I hyped for it, I tried it, i made a hoplite lv 75, i returned to RO.
I think the grinding is too long and too repetitive (do a stupid quest, get exp cards, do a stupid quest, get exp cards, do a stupid quest, get exp cards....).

I heard the real game starts at lv 200~230+, but really all that "gather exp cards doing one city quests then jump to the other city and to all of them until you are a lvl so high u need to use some exp cards, rinse and repeat" is just a tutorial being a crapmeter too long.

I really wished for a fixed Ragnarok 2, with similar RO mechanics, but i guess there is already RO... Damn why not making it with tree of savior graphic/environment...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's