heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Haircut ME
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
long long looks nice but can you add a little ribbon on the bottom, and can you somehow make the munak hairstyle too? long long looks a bit plain like that.
hah!

this could be a simple idea to a new hair Icon_biggrin

I'll take advantage of this post and compliment u all GM-Team for the new haircuts, just one thing, I know women mess more with their hairs, but men like to do it too xD

Look cloud, he is blonde again xD

Just keep up the good work and fix that *incarnate Cross* ZOMGGOODNEESSTYLISHROXCOOL Hair =p Icon_mrgreen
I did not make any of those hairstyles, sorry if it was misleading. Which reminds me, I should add copyright informations somewhere.

I made the script for the NPC, that's all, the hairstyles themselves come from other people who released them. If I happen to find a munak hairstyle I'll be sure to add it ^_^

Also, I know male characters enjoy new haircuts as well, unfortunatly spriters make much more female styles than male ones, so expect that there will always be more female hairstyles, but don't worry I got some nice ones comming. I just need to correct them to make them work with more colors. I also think I might have found the way to make the regular hairstyles work with the new haircolors!

So you can expect more colors/hairstyles with the march patch. Also the "real" styla look for the NPC itself ^_^
Reference URL's