heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Damn lvl4 type S weapon quest!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i dont know about the other npc's but "Kayron" isnt taking the key words "You are helpless" wich is what was shown in blue writing after talking to "Bill Thayer".??I just wanna know if the quest is bugged... cause i wanna make a weapon real bad but nothing i say is working!!!

Icon_cry???Icon_cry??? Icon_cry???Icon_cry????Icon_cry??? Icon_cry????Icon_cry???Icon_cry??? Icon_cry?? Icon_cry

Well seems i found my answer wich i am... very annoyed... but for futur reference... when you get to keyword... do not forget the "!" or "."
Yeah those npc are very picky about capitalised letters and ponctuation. Icon_sad
lol Icon_lol
thats because it have to match exactly with the actual codes for the npcs Icon_razz

same applies for most npcs. i think just about every npcs are picky with punctuations and capitals.

if anything blame gravity or whoever wrote the thing. Icon_twisted

can i hear a loud angry mob gathering with pitchforks and torches please?Icon_lol

oh and for future reference, yes i like angry, lynching mobs. (as long as they aren't after me.)
Reference URL's