heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: First Aid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oops... >_<" Can we get first aid after we change into our first class (my poor little mage) or that is not possible?

I can't get the rotten bandage from the newbie assistant.. so if I want to get the skill, do I have to find a rotten bandage on my own or what? Icon_cry
sirona Wrote:I can't get the rotten bandage from the newbie assistant.. so if I want to get the skill, do I have to find a rotten bandage on my own or what? Icon_cry
You can find regular mummy's that drop rotten bandage in pyramid and they are easy to kill (I think) . Icon_mrgreen

GM-Boomy

You can't learn it if you're not a novice.
GM-Boomy Wrote:You can't learn it if you're not a novice.

@nuke self...

Are you kidding me? Icon_cry That means I can't use first aid for my poor mage? >_<" Man, I think all this should be posted in advance so some of us don't end up this way. Icon_cry (maybe it might be better this way.. healing items heal faster and I can waste some sp killing monsters)

So.. to the newbies: get first aid as soon as possible and don't end up like me! Thanks!
GM-Boomy Wrote:You can't learn it if you're not a novice.

Are you sure about this Boomy?

GM-Boomy

oh, looks like I was wrong Icon_redface

but the newbie assistant won't give you the rotten bandage if you're not a novice

gomenasa?!!Icon_cry
Oh.. so we can get first aid but we have to go hunt for the rotten bandage, right? Icon_biggrin I'll try that out once Machi gives me a rotten bandage tonight with my mage.

Edit: Yes, if you have a rotten bandage (drops from mummy), you can still do the first aid quest after you're first class or whatever class.
Eeeep! New problem!

Are you supposed to have only ONE rotten bandage per character or... per account?

Another one of my little novices cannot ... get her rotten bandage for first aid. Icon_cry
I've been able to get the bandages for three different characters, so it should be at least one per character.

and i have some bandages in storage if you need any Ana, if the npc keeps bothering you n_n

Edit: Oh, make sure you talk to the lady in the inn about first aid before talking to the newbi assistant, that could be it
Oh.. maybe that was it Ryx. Icon_biggrin" I think I forgot to talk to the person about that. x_x"
Reference URL's