heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi everybody! ^_^ Nice to meet you all~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hihi~!

=) Nice to meet you guys~! Quite obviously, I'm new here Icon_biggrin. I'm really excited about joining a new server, I moved from a different private server which closed down recently Icon_biggrin;. Looking forward to meeting new people and making friends Icon_biggrin.

This server looks like heaps of fun~ x3 Ehehe...filled with impatience as I wait for my download to finish XD.

Hmm...maybe a bit about me as I wait~? My interests maybe? Well, I love RPGs (xP bet you didn't see that one coming), anime, manga, drawing, writing, and doing various other random things xD.

Yay~ finished! =3 My assassin-to-be's IGN is Velvet if you ever want to talk Icon_biggrin. Actually at first I wanted to remake my high priestess, but with so few people here I was a bit nervous about finding a party~ =/. Any tips?

Off to play RO~ Icon_biggrin

<3 Lune
Finding a party here is dead easy with @main enabled (brilliant idea imo) And welcome fellow newbie Icon_biggrin cya ingame! Icon_razz
Welcome ^_^
Icon_biggrin as Sinorra said, just use main Icon_biggrin

I assure u i'll help u out, whenever and however i can
xD count us as ur family ;D Icon_mrgreen
Do feel welcome and I hope you enjoy the server, and make many friends, and find a good party heh Icon_biggrin
Welcome Luna Icon_smile.
Thanks guys for the warm welcome~! ^______^ Having so much fun already~.
Welcome to the server Luna Icon_wink
Reference URL's