heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: When is ToH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really dont want to miss the next ToH..i have 105 dark points and i need to use them...its march 7th, give me a date PLEASE thanks guys
TOH is usually held on a saturday, I have not yet announced the date for it. Since this event is pretty long I need to make sure I'm totally free that day first.

It will either be 16th or the 24th, and its usually in the afternoon (est).

BTW you don't "use" your dark/light points in the toh, you just need 50 to qualify.
well, that sucks cuz i rlly wana do ToH, but i work Monday-Saturday 8:00am to 5:00PM, if i knew it was goin to bet he 16th or w/e i could leave work at like 3:30 or 4:00 earliest...just tell me wat i need to do, to either get in it, or something, cuz the prizes are very much appealing to me....let me know....plz
There is a section in the forum that talks about lightxdark, check it out, there is a special post about the ToH, there you will find all you need to know and have to have in order to participate, plus information about the event itself.
Next Trials of Heroes: Saturday March the 24th 2007 at Noon (EST)

Hope you can make it!
Reference URL's