heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Heyup!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, HEYLA SINORRA SISSA, hehe! I followed j00!

Icon_lol

Second up, uh, my name is Katie. I've most recently changed from Niktout Chaos, but I originally came from Anima, back before the Aethena update. Anima was nice then. I dont know too much about it now, though. Too many rumors, cant tell who's fibbing and who's being true. Icon_sad

At any rate, uh, other nicknames online have been India, Eresyn, Kate-Monster, and some more I cant remember just now. Icon_wink

So I'll see you in game I guess! I draw, mostly paint realism in photoshop, but I can do anime and RO fanarts too... Is good times. <3
Hope you feel welcome and have tons of fun here Icon_biggrin We are most glad you joined us Icon_biggrin
O.O Gm reponse. Woah. xD Been awhile since Ive seen that kind of personal dedication Icon_biggrin;
All of the GM team care a lot of our players =] Hope you get to feel that way throughout all your gaming and forum experiences Icon_biggrin
^________^ That's good.
Welcome Sis! So glad you decided to give heRO a chance :D Everyone's so friendly here and the community is just the right size (a bit of growning wont hurt though Icon_biggrin)

Cya ingame sis~
Welcome ^_^
Yup we try and take good care of our players so welcome to our community.
-honks her nose with the honkers on her son's DVD-

Heyup! ^_____^
Reference URL's