heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yo, I've been doing alot of...server hopping lately, never seeming able to find a particularly good one, then I came across heRO and it sounds really interesting.

I'm currently trying to download it, this is my fourth try so far because it keeps cutting out halfway through >> I was going to give up but I already see that some people have had to do it a few times to get it to work?

Ok that was completely pointless. About me- Uh, Im Australian, just finished high school last year, started playing RO in september...hm, Im not that interesting. Anyway, when this download finally finishes/works, hope to meet and make some friends here 8P
Wow, i think youll be the first Australian on Hero XD well, welcome!!!
I'm sorry the download seems so troublesome, I should get mirrors!

Anyhow, welcome Icon_smile
Ha, yay Im original for once, only Australian.

Took me about...8 tries but I finally got it up and running XD
What if I was able to upload it to a dedicated server for you? The site itself is for ages 18+, but I could upload to a public wiki page that would not require a log-in to access.
Thanks but no thanks, but I will find mirrors for the next one Icon_smile
=/ Sure sure? Ok...
SAAAAAAAAADE~

bwahaha, i has found you >D

*stalkstalk* off to make Jin then~
Jin? Icon_biggrin I've already made War Machine hee hee
I think there are other people from Australia, I'm not sure though Icon_biggrin'.
But feel welcome and original XD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's