heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Introduction threads?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whats with all these introduction posts leading to some website and stuff recently? stupid as i am i just clicked on one. Hopefully i didnt catch a virus or so @.@
They're all bots Cry

If it was a youtube, blogspot, or even that odd Michel Kor's links, you should be alright (maybe) but run a virus/malware scan to make sure.

We're doing our best to contain these bots, but they pop up every few minutes Sweat

I can't even drive home in peace and not worry about one showing up -.-...
ugh, hopefully youll get rid of these suckers ;C!
GM-Radiance Wrote:They're all bots Cry

If it was a youtube, blogspot, or even that odd Michel Kor's links, you should be alright (maybe) but run a virus/malware scan to make sure.

We're doing our best to contain these bots, but they pop up every few minutes Sweat

I can't even drive home in peace and not worry about one showing up -.-...

I've had some fun reporting the bots. Its amusing. Evil

Might I suggest figuring out some way to check if the people signing up are human? :3 (something simple, yet painfully obvious to us humans. Maybe change it up and/or require email activation)
Maybe implement a captcha thing for the forum registration?
It's been suggested not that long ago

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=24965
There's now a capcha at the registration, but we've still had lots of sign up that aren't ro players. Hopefully it will help somewhat anyway.
Ele for real?!! >_> what trickery is this...
Bellatrix Wrote:Ele for real?!! >_> what trickery is this...

oh my gosh, BELLA! :O

get in game now :O!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's