heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Italian Community Says Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody!

I am Ezna, and I am new to heRO. I was part of the Italian community in [Another server], but after the recent events that caused the server to fall in disgrace, we were all forced to quit playing. Many of us have left the game even before such events took place, because we sensed that the server was ruled by elites who didn't care at all for casual players. Anyway, those who left and those who stayed kept contact with each other, so we're still a community, even though we don't have a game to play. Icon_razz

We are now trying this server, and we must admit that it is a wonderful one. Aside from all the unique customizations, we appreciate the constructive competition and the general sense of tranquility, after spending months in a grinding-oriented server that's everything we wanted. Most important, in heRO money doesn't make you a better player, and this alone can be the reason for our transfering.

Speaking for the entire Italian community, I want to give you all a warm greeting and thank you for your hospitality. We like both roleplay and powerplay, but the majority of us are just "fun" players, so we're quite adaptable and we don't look for fights. I hope we'll have a good time together! Icon_wink

EDIT - Now that I think about it, we'll have some troubles with WoE... we'll solve the problem later, let's build up some levels in the meantime Icon_razz
Guess I can be the first to say Hi Icon_razz
Welcome to HeRo, a very friendly community :o
Hope you have fun and enjoy your stayIcon_wink
On behalf of the hero staff be welcomed ^_^

I moved your thread to introduction.

I think we've got a fun server to play on with a nice community, I'm glad to see more and more people joining to make it even greater!
Weee, another comunity, this is getting fun Icon_smile!
soon we'll have world domination ^6^
I really hope to see you guys in game Icon_razz

Don't hesitate to PM Cucu if you see me online, I'll be pleased to help you out if need be Icon_smile
molto benne Icon_biggrin

hope to see you all
Welcome !!! more people means more fun!
Welcome welcome and I hope you have lots of fun here. Icon_wink
You bring a lot of happiness by introducing new people to the server, and with it also a different culture, don't worry so far heRO has been doing very well with people from many countries. Do feel welcome, and hope you have a good time with us Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's