heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Well...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
soo thats me bensei.. i guess u wont hear me too much in the forums but im a very active player.. Icon_biggrin

anyway.. first i just want to check some server until i decide to join a new one... (come from [another server].. well i bet some of u guys heard about the things there.. further i really odnt like this ad system...). This server really looks nice.. unfortunally it has the same rates as [that other server] so it will take a long time for me to get my things back...

anyway i just have some questions jeft (hope someone will answer me becasue im really lazy in finding infos /swt)
1. I didnt read anything about it so i wonder if this server has trans classes?
(i really cant life without my clown /sob)
2. Whats with the lags here? ( i had much on [previous server] /swt)

hmm no more questions left first Icon_lol

btw: i really start to like this Poring-Smileys Icon_cool

lol i see ur forum cancels other server names.... swt so a few of my sentences dont make real sense.... Icon_eek Icon_biggrin
First of, Welcome ^_^

I'm happy to see the new wave of player comming from that server that shall not be named =P I hope you will be at home on heRO.

To answer your question yes we have Trans classes, we also have the TK family jobs. We don't have the Ninja/Gunner yet however.

I personally never experience any lag. I know some people do sometimes, but I'm not convinced it's the server connection, since our high speed should be able to handle easily 150+ players and we're not there yet. Make sure you've got free space on your computer for that temporary memory this helps a lot.

If you have more questions, don't hesitate ^_^
hehe Icon_biggrin

nice... but anyway i'll miss my clown so much /sob

i guess 150+ player should be easy to handle (old server had more guys.. but lets say.. much unfriendly donaters.. xD)

btw, when did this server go online? (its really new i hopeIcon_biggrin)

oh there is one question really left..Icon_biggrin

whats with the power balance of the equips and classes here? (on my old server there were much custom things... so much classes became overplayed... e.g: Sinx or champ ;( )
It's hard starting over, most private server players have been there, I still miss my character for a server I played 2 years ago T_T

Compare to the server you come from, this is a low population one, things are more quiet (and we got less drama!), I hope you enjoy it.

I'm sorry to desapoint you, this server is not new, we celebrated the first birthday in october ^_^ heRO is very stable, and no wipes, ever!

For a list of custom item, you can check here:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2020
It is very important to us not to unbalance the server too much with custom items, I think so far we've managed to avoid that.
CoolIcon_biggrin i will start to make a char soon i gues it will be funnyIcon_biggrin

hmm drama... yea.. the way u talk about it shows me that u know what im talking about..

so lemme see where i can register for the server.. Icon_suprised
Welcome to heRO bensei, and whater hapened to the server I have no idea you come from (guess it's the point), I'm sure you wont find it here. And yes, the server is stable and balanced!

And yes, heRO is not a "pay and be better" server or a server with wings sloted that gives +20% MAtk, take only lower headgear and you can pair it with a helm that gives +20 all stats.. sloted to... meh (I seen that and, whats the point? XD)!
Welcome to HeRO. Icon_wink

My welcome seems so short compared to the other GMs. XD
hehe yea Icon_biggrin

well this sever is really nice although there r just 20-40 ppl online in my time zone /swt

well i will vote every day so that some more ppl will come tooIcon_biggrin
Thanks ^_^
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's