heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Homunculus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know that the homunculus system is the nightmare of every GM, but alchemists need them like air. Are they going to be included, at least with some customizations to make them easier for the GM team to program?
When we implement the new svn, we'll be doing testing on everything new including humunculi, then we'll decide what to make of it.
At each hydra pond there will be an alch in autotrade mode with an homun killin all hydras with next svnIcon_lol
how's that going to work Icon_confused
We'll need a new rule, like you can't go afk with an humunculus outside towns since its pretty much botting.
Yup if and when homonculus are added there will be a rule pretty much resembling what cream said.
about that, , the homon need to be feed about every 2-4 mins, so you cant go afk , nor can you go auto trade, for the smiple reason that your pet die's, you can res the pet,.. but that requiers stuff to do.... not sure if you knew about that,... also... if the monster pet you have kills something, i think it just drops to the ground so you cant auto loot it. at least i think... heh.. it's been a while sense i used a one.. and never had auto loot aisde from heRO.
autoloot depends of the server u play.

Maybe too for the food thing..I guess..
you can program your homunculus to autofeed, but they banned that on celestia. so really, you cant bot, cuz they poor thing will run away if you dont feed it, not just die. then you have to go through the whole process of making a new embryo. so ya, HOMUNCULI FTW!!
im not too sure how homoncules attack system works but cant yu just make it like...the homoncules attacks only what the player attacks. This would pretty much solve everything, if its doable. On a previous server they solved the leaching from pet problem by doing it this way. Cuz ppl just got a really strong pet and used it to kill on early levels.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's