heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: HELP ANY GOOD HUNTERS/SNiPER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wats the best bow for a hunter??

Composite Bow[4]?
Bow[4]?
Great Bow[3]?
Hunter Bow?
Gaakung[2]?
If you have the patience a +10 quadrule [insert card here] composite bow is best I think.

Otherwise a Gakkung/Arbalest upgraded to +7 or higher is good as well with 2 cards in.
For my money, Rudra bow. But I'm a trapper who lives by vitata card, so +5 int and cure = made of win
It ultimately depends on what you want to kill. :o Composite Bow [4] would probably be the most damage with the right cards. But I heard that an Arbalest [2] is almost as good as the composite bow [4] and it's 2 cards less! :D
Depends of your total dex, composite bow is only better if you have like 150 or 160
my brother could help out more with this but ill do what i can:

Gakkung is probably your most well-rounded bow use this for like woe and a quick easy bow to get from orc archers include your favorite cards (hydra cards for high orcs, or whatever you please)
however things like the rudra bow is a dream for niffleheim. but those 2 bows are my favorite the other bows are just to low of dmg i would just load up on gakkungs my friend
Reference URL's