heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: It shall be engraved upon your soul!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, a basic and generic hello for everyone.??I'll begin with the basics of, I have a lot of experience role-playing, lots of experience playing RO, though I'm only recently returning to it, and have a very busy work schedule which doesn't allow me to be online too much.

My role-play experience is pretty extensive, and I prefer not to take the time to list it all. In general, I very much like RP with my RO experience, something I've really only found here in any language I can understand.

I've liked what I've seen thus far with Hero-Server, and look forward to working to make this my RO Home.??

Any generic questions anyone has, please feel free to ask me, I'm not shy, I just hate introductions.
... Valkyrie Profile, if Namin? may ask? Believed there to be sequels for that game made already, but she never really liked the first to begin with. Perhaps it's not her style of preferred RPG...

Though Namin? is rather far inexperienced in comparison to dear Miss's RO experience, and even more so in roleplay (something that Namin? can never do), pray that Ms. Lenneth Valkyrie will have a great time in the heRO server, just like she did. Perhaps she will see dear miss sometime in the near future~
Welcome to HeRo Lenneth Valkyrie Icon_cool
Welcome ^_^
Yeah, Valkyrie Profile. I've played through the first one, still own it, in fact, and have been playing through the second one lately. I've always been very fond of the game, so I decided to use that character. Those characters, rather.

And thanks everyone, for the warm welcome.
Yup welcome to our little community. Icon_wink
Welcome, welcome! Nothing beats Skies of Arcadia though! Icon_razz
Oh yeah?

Grandia 2. Millenia. All I gotta say about that. =p
GM-Mystra Wrote:Welcome, welcome! Nothing beats Skies of Arcadia though! Icon_razz

I bought it, but i got extremely bored and annoyed and stopped playing after about 20 hours =x. I TRIED to like it, since everyone said its so good, but, but... Icon_cry
i must agree with Mystra Icon_biggrin i can play skies of arcadia forever, quite literally Icon_biggrin even after beating there's so much more fun stuff to do, and it's got one of my favorite battle systems...and I love flying a ship xD, and uhm? pirates! yes that's a plus too. Another of my favorite flying a ship games, Xenogears, and Kingdom Hearts versions xD
Reference URL's