heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Back from like the how many number of times? xD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yep. Guess who's back...back again? xD
Just wanted to check on the server and see what's goin down.
Oh and Pandora, I was wondering if you still have the full installer for heRO. I have a new laptop plus kRO and sak downloads aren't really working for me...so yeah.
So guys...did I miss anything? Icon_wink
server is getting bigger !
take general argos solution to dling hero:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2456

i used the solution for the laptop i'm on right now.
Hero works fine for now.

Don't forget to install the monthly patches and using the official patcher
Welcome back. Icon_wink
[...] Sora's back, tell a friend~
Welcome back ^_^

We no longer have a full installer, Krimlin's suggestion is viable or you can check there for more rag/sak download links:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2097

Lots of new stuff, check the announcement section Icon_smile And new ppl too, yay!
Oh Sora! that's who you are x.x;;
welcome back n_n
Oh pooop. I'll see what I can do to install this....darn wireless connection.

EDIT: Now I realllly wish we had that full installer still. Icon_lol kRO/sak = freezes my laptop.
Sora, you could download in SMALL bits of iRO, or SMALL bits of kRO? seperate files? Like on iRO website there the 100mb files, you could download that every like 1 day do one and you could be playing RO in a week. much better than trying to do the full one and freezing up every single time >:D
Good and Bad News. Bad news is I can't play heRO on my laptop because I just screwed it up with the kRO installer (as mentioned in the support thread). The good news, however, is that I'm getting a new computer ( with Vista, hurrah!) More bad news, I won't get it till...late June - early July? xD So...hopefully I'll be on soon and I'll see you guys ingame. Icon_biggrin

P.S.: Sorry to the person that I owe my flash drive to, I kinda broke it... I'll get another one I swear! xD
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's