heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Looking for Guild~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So after numerous hours to talk with fellow friends in heRO regarding a dilemma for Namin? in regards to which guild to join for future partying and War of Emperium sieges, it has been decided for her to make a post here to see which guild is willing to accept Namin? as part of them~

Namin? is heading off to the direction of a Full Support Priestess... In terms of a decision between Kyrie Elieson or Angelus to be chosen one, it will depends on which guild she chooses, and which one will the guild benefit from the most.

Sadly, Namin? never WOE-ed before... but hopefully she won't do too poorly? Pray that she won't be much of a burden Icon_cry (*pinch the drop* Teehee this smilie is SOOOO cute~!)

If any active guild is interested and does not mind Namin? to tag along... post here with a short introduction about the guild? Namin? has honestly not been on heRO long enough to know the many different guilds of heRO very well...

~
Geonosis is led by the eminent Mr Juggernaut, with the illustrious PeekaBoo at his side, and a varied group of members. We promote teamwork and communication/cooperation. Our members get along together and every new member gets a free monster egg.

So please consider Geonosis and ask Juggernaut if you have any further questions.
Vendetta is not fully active,but Namine would be most welcome.

The guild was forged in a mix of hatred and love,2 feelings not so very far apart sometimes. It was meant as a WoE guild at the start, but anyone is welcomed (woeing or not) nowadays. The only requirement is to be friendly and respectful.

Which ever guild you choose I'm sure you will do great, just being there is already more than most member do. So imagine if you start healing your teammates and maybe throw in a few buffs, what a party it will be!
Shogun is a newly created guild Led by Silvanification even tought I consider everyone as a Leader.

We are a friendly bunch that like to help each other with equips or support so another priest would be mostly welcome.

speciality
-Woe.
-Party hunting.
-Party lvling.
-Being lazy and talk in pront.
-Poking Static and _Wind_.

Hope we will be part of your choices.
I'm a part of Shogun, and I can vouch for it being fun, the people are very helpful and fun, and poking Static is wildly amusing, I have yet to poke Wind though. So come, join us, you won't regret it, I promise you! Icon_wink
hey just FYI for your friend pojo, if shes a full support priestess for WoE dont go kyrie, either BS Sac (which this server isnt big enough for so dont do it) or full support angelus, her job as a full supporter she will need sanctuary, warps, heal, and of course aqua benedicta, if she wants some help in strategies of woeing and how to use these skills to their full potential ill be glad to help as a FS Priestess is a beautiful addition to any guild woe or not

::edit:: what i forgot to include is Kyrie doesnt work during woe, thats why it is useless!
Kyrie works in WoE, it is Assumptio that dosen't, you can cast it outside the castle, but in WoE, it will work 2/3 of it's true value and you wont be able to cast it inside a castle.
Thought that people get KE 1 in order to remove the Assumptio by casting KE over it on the opponent... at least, that is what Namin? reads on some generic RO forums~

Sanctuary? Never truly seen it to be recommanded in too many builds except for using it to unlock Safety Wall... Perhaps she shall list out her plan for spells here to ask for the advice~

10 Heal
1 Cure
1 Ruwach
2 Teleport
4 Warp Portal
1 Pneuma
5 Divine Protection
10 Blessing
10 Increase Agi
1 Decrease Agi
1 Aqua Benedicta
3 Angelus

1 Kyrie Eleison
3 Magnificat
3 Impositio Manus
4 Aspersio
3 Suffragium
1 Status Recovery
4 Increase SP Recovery
3 Sanctuary
4 Resurrection
5 Lex Divina
1 Lex Aeterna
7 Safety Wall

With 10 Skill Points leftover for flexibility, either to further boost Angelus, Kyrie Eleison, Impositio Manus, Safety Wall or Sanctuary (though Namin? has honestly never heard of that suggestion in WOE, for real... PVM, yes).

Sadly, she just checked the WOE times earlier today as she mentioned to Mr. Stealth, and she is either working her part time job on Wednesday, or is still at church and not yet home for Sunday... but then nevertheless, she will still head towards a build that is still somewhat capable of WOE, should the need call upon her or so~
Oy if your looking for a guild that is active During WOE I'll name you some to had to the choices you have right now.

Guardians Spirit is a guild that as a mix of different type of people in it. Different guild members speak different laguages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and maybe more I'm not sure anymore. XD Party wise most of the time there is at least 1 guild member that would be ready to help, but like every guild there are some times where help to lvl or hunt is hard to have. During WOE they may not be the most organized guild but they do the best they can and are a strong guild with good people in it. I'll say also that they are the almost priestless guild having only one that is WOE active for the entire guild, but not during every WOE since he's from France and doing a WOE at 3 am is sometimes hard for him. Icon_razz

Alliances: Vendetta, Ninjitsu Warriors II

Genesis, yes Genesis, even if its not the most active guild in number of players during WOE it is still a WOE active guild for at least one member. XD That person is Caio and he's a great Brazilian to be around with and good leader as far as I know.

Alliances: Twilight Sky, Sparta, Exodus

Sparta is the strongest guild right now . They have a good unity during WOE and a lot of experienced WOE players. I haven't been in their guild but they are all great people to be around with and good adversaries. I'm not really the best person to say what they do to help guild members and all but they are a guild that you should at least talk to in order to know more about them before you decide who you want to go with.

Alliances: Genesis, Seliah Mathuk, Shadow Heros

Shadow Heros
Except for one spanish member I believe, they are a mainly Brazilian guild they are a good frendly bunch that give a good hand to their allies. Have a chat with them also if you want they can say more than I can about their activities. Icon_redface

Alliances:Seliah Mathuk, Sparta, G?ngis Khan

These are the guilds that haven't introduced themselves yet and I thought it was good for you to know these are also WOE active guilds. Icon_wink
Namine Wrote:Thought that people get KE 1 in order to remove the Assumptio by casting KE over it on the opponent... at least, that is what Namin? reads on some generic RO forums~

Sanctuary? Never truly seen it to be recommanded in too many builds except for using it to unlock Safety Wall... Perhaps she shall list out her plan for spells here to ask for the advice~

10 Heal
1 Cure
1 Ruwach
2 Teleport
4 Warp Portal
1 Pneuma
5 Divine Protection
10 Blessing
10 Increase Agi
1 Decrease Agi
1 Aqua Benedicta
3 Angelus

1 Kyrie Eleison
3 Magnificat
3 Impositio Manus
4 Aspersio
3 Suffragium
1 Status Recovery
4 Increase SP Recovery
3 Sanctuary
4 Resurrection
5 Lex Divina
1 Lex Aeterna
7 Safety Wall

With 10 Skill Points leftover for flexibility, either to further boost Angelus, Kyrie Eleison, Impositio Manus, Safety Wall or Sanctuary (though Namin? has honestly never heard of that suggestion in WOE, for real... PVM, yes).

Sadly, she just checked the WOE times earlier today as she mentioned to Mr. Stealth, and she is either working her part time job on Wednesday, or is still at church and not yet home for Sunday... but then nevertheless, she will still head towards a build that is still somewhat capable of WOE, should the need call upon her or so~

I storngly suggest that you get Kyrie to lvl10 as a (non-high) Priest, I'd say it's mandatory.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's