heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: transfer system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know how but we need a new transfer system I just lost 42 wind arrow quivers cause my client got buggy Icon_cry anyway I heard someone talking about a way before don't remember.... PLZ!!
1. Ask someone...

2. If you have a merchant on the account, hide somewhere and do @autotrade with your items at 1z in it, buy with the other account.
Or allow dual clienting and regulate it during WoE Icon_smile
Duel clienting can't be regulated during specific moments, so just as pan said it so well: Heroes don't need duel clienting. Icon_wink
Cream 1. hard to trust people with certain very valuable items and the ones that I do trust are not on 24/7 wich is fine lol just saying would be more convenient to have a system

2. I've seen someone do that autotrading thing and wind up in jail so yeah I'll take a pass at passing go and not collecting my 200$..

and how do you get a reputation like that Icon_suprised Icon_eek
Boomy h4x3d me up ):
Because you haxed it up to begin with. Icon_razz /joke
Because you haxed it up to begin with /notjoke (created 3 accounts to give himself good reputation points so boomy put a - sign in front of his rep number and disabled the reputation feature).

"2. I've seen someone do that autotrading thing and wind up in jail so yeah I'll take a pass at passing go and not collecting my 200$.." I'm not sure what you mean by that? Using the @autotrade command to have a vending merchant online is perfectly legal and acceptable. Did anyone get jailed for that?
Hum a merchant as been jailed in the past since he used the auto trade to buff himself, other then that no jail about merchants as far as I know.
i still don't understand how that happened 8L
is it a party thing? (if it can be talked about *eep)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's