heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Just got a Fresh New Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
chea just wanted to share it, since where such a great community and all >_>. Rainbow Six:Vegas, best game ever....ermm aside from hero? >_<

[Image: R6Vegas.jpg]

tis teh swift himself.
Not to bad the graphics look good but on the other side I haven't played to much rainbow six to judge if it's better then it's predecesors. Icon_razz
ooooh pretty graphics. its all so shiny.

rainbow 6 is a fairly interesting game, but unfortunately i am not that into FPS, i like strategy more. I'd proly get it if it is as good as you make it sound. i kinda use the slaughter button for stress relief in most of my games. if i am feeling all nice, I'll only enslave the town Icon_razz.

now would you like to play rome total war with me sometime? i'll make your army's death a quick one rather than torturing them like what i did to some ppl Icon_twisted.

though his armor makes him look cube-ish, like the arm, he kinda looks like hes stole the guy from halo's arm.

ps, desert eagle is such an overkill of a gun. nobody in the real special ops use them. most use the colt or glock. and counter strike's gun is a joke, esp the awp. awp is a simple 9 mm caliber sniper rifle, not an anti tank gun, nobody in the police force use anti tank guns. ps, u cannot kill somebody by shooting them in the toe even with a magnum bullet.

the best part of rainbow 6 is the armory is pretty much all the available guns that majority of the world's police force have. the odd part is that heart beat sensor. i never come across such item in my whole life.

ps. do not ask me how i find out about guns. and no i don't shoot nor am i a gun enthusiast.
XD, I dont use the desert eagle, I just thought it looked cool in the pic. if I use a handgun i use mk22, but I'd rather use assualt weapons like 550 Commanodo or something like that, which is actually the gun on his back. I might post some more shiny pics later Icon_twisted
yay shiny things. i might play the game just cos he looks like a mecha or some android or cyborg.
xD erm.I play fighter games to vent and relieve stress Icon_biggrin
I am horrible at FPS ><, I prefer 3rd person shooters 8P. Puzzle/strategy is also fun. oh, if it's truly a FPS swift, how come you can see ur own char? >.>
Do you get inf ammo cheats? Autofire xD
So far playing online I haven't seen any cheats, or even heard accusations of aimbot and such, the servers have something called PunkBuster, which I think takes care of them, not sure if thats what it is, but the reason I can see my char is because when you lean against a wall you get a third person view to look over a corner and shoot, it switches back to first person as soon as you start aiming again, i might make a video with fraps or something, also no there is not infinite ammo, at least online XD, its all I really play right now, but the single player from the 2-3 hours I've played have awesome story and good action, but after you kill the people you can take their guns and such, so theres no real way to run out of ammo.
MAN RAINBOW SIX ROX!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v202/J...ills-1.flv

Thats a video of some of the gameplay, its been reduced graphically alot cause it'd be like 300mb if not, but its still sexay, I got 3 kills in less that 30 seconds there ^_^, I was just lucky that time...
eww too many 3s, they all ran together and i thought you said 300 kills in less than 3 secs >.>
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's