heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New to server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I'm new to the server, in game I'm Nightmare. I'm an assassin builder, it's the only class I've ever played as a main or trancended. I've been playing RO for probebly 3-4 years and I've played on tons of servers. Heh everytime the server I'm on goes under and I take a break, I can't help but play RO again, it was my first MMO and it'll always remain my famous. I went through all the good looking low rate servers and heRO honostly is the best. I look forward to seeing you all.
Thanks for Mr. Kakiro to decide to settle in heRO server~ Pray that sir will have a great time here. Please don't hesitate to join the others on Main chat too. It will be the best and fastest way for the community to get to know Mr. Kakiro too~

As for Namin?, she is a FS Priestess in heRO, so perhaps one day she can be of service to Mr. Kakiro too? She'll look forward to it~
Welcome to the server, I hope you'll like it here. Icon_wink
Thanks Namine and Auron. Well Namine if your already a priestess I'm sure I have some catching up to do, but I'm sure the day will come. Once you hit assassin they lvl fast with the right momentum ^.^ i'll try my best to catch up to you Namine so we can both be of service to eachother.
Thank you ^_^ and welcome! Icon_smile
Thank you for joining us and having such a nice opinion about our server! I hope you do have a lot of fun and like it here!
Reference URL's