heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Ninja/GS Implemented here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I'm new around here, I was wondering if Ninja/Gunslinger were on this server yet? I only ask because under the custom items theres a " ( No ninja's yet)" qoute near one of the custom items. I haven't really had a chance to check in game yet, but while I was on I noticed no GS or Ninjas. Just wondering if this server had Ninja's yet ._. Cuz every server I've been to has Ninjas/GS xD (Sorry for being a nub here DX)
We don't have them currently. In a near future maybe ^_^
I'm not TOTALLY sure, but arn't GS and ninja in the stable ea SVN yet? IF so why don't we have them?
simple, we're not on that release of the svn yet
ahh I wonder when we will update. I think I'd like to make a GS for once and see how that turns out. Personally I don't like hunter, but it'd be nice to play a long range class for once.
I have no excuse Icon_redface I'm working on getting us to the latest svn, but very bladly and slowly I must admit.
GM-Pandora Wrote:I have no excuse Icon_redface I'm working on getting us to the latest svn, but very bladly and slowly I must admit.

Hm, What all does it take? Maybe I did it differently then you are.
Maybe. I'll kick myself a little and get working on it, I know it's long-awaited.
I'll warn you, Ninjas are over powered and Gunslingers are not very good. Maybe they updated it since I had 'em but you might want to test ninjas first.
Ninjas always had the possibility to be very powerfull and I only know of 1 person who says the opposite. Icon_wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's