heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: guess who's back (back back)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tumblr_inline_mzb3twrDed1ro4gls.gif]
so once again, i return from another unannounced disappearance. as it turns out, i'm actually really bad at staying away from ro, and heRO's pretty much the best server i've ever been on, so i guess it shouldn't really come as much of a surprise.

for those of you who don't know who the h*ck i am, i'm mama wolf malady/bree/shepherd (more recently). i've been on heRO on and off since 2010 (iT DOESNT FEEL LIEKT AHT LONG WHAT THE HelL), and i've been playing ro in general since 2005. of all the servers i've been on, heRO has, obviously, been the one i've stuck with the longest for a lot of reasons.

other than that, i'm a chronic homestuck, a megahuge roleplayer, an artist, and basically kind of a loser. whenever i come around heRO, i try to start up games of werewolf, which you should totally check out. i miiiiiiiight try to get that going again, since i anticipate to be staying a bit longer this time? i really missed it, so i'm kind of super hype to play it.

i guess i'm just really excited to be back in general, tbh.

feel free to hit me up in-game or on the forums. i have a crapton of characters, but if i'm online, you can probably ask for me in main.

so yeah let's get this party started and stuff, guys

[Image: tumblr_m4bxdwnsH81r4nk9so1_500.gif]

by the way is there any way to change your username? just wondering
Welcome back Icon_smile
Indeed, Weba!

As for the Username thing, if it's the on you log in with, I doubt it, but I'm not certain. If you're talking in game names, then you could donate for GM service.
Hope you will enjoy here!
Heya, I remember you Malady!

Do you still live in Stockbridge, GA or near the Atlanta area? D:

We should meet up sometime if so!
Still here or gone again? o_o noticed the thread just now.

We need some more howls around here.
Reference URL's