heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: O_O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok i logged in and as soon as i say hello, this message appears and tells me my account have been banished.

what on earth?

something has gone funny with my account fro a few days, some of the warps i had like clock tower, when i tried to warp in the warper told me to unlock, when i went to unlock the save npc said i already unlocked it.

a few days later it worked again.
I saw what u did last summer!
I saw u hax! >: (

Icon_lol
never mind, it lets me in again. but when i read the message again it says i was supposed to be banished until like 13 hrs before i logged in to get banished in the first place.
it doesn't seem natural 8/ someone musta sabotaged it?
Hm I don't know what this could be, as far as I know you weren't supposed to be banned, let Panda take a look at this post Icon_biggrin".
Yeah that was weird!

It happenned during TOH, it sent me a message but I was kinda busy and thought I would look into it later.

[Image: bannedqh9.jpg]

I don't really know what its about, but I've seen it happen twice since the server opened. I think it might have to do with selecting your character really fast and the server registers that you log one character but you loged another, and when you speak it thinks you are hacking by speaking with another characters name or something.

Anyhow, as we spoke in game, this isnt something that happens offen, and the ban was lifted automatically, sorry for the inconvenience.
Reference URL's