heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Sin training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im bored of soils and I'm level 82.

I have a +4 Ice katar and a +6 fire katar

any suggestions?

Sonic blow sin

82/50

~60str
~80agi
Please Icon_smile
You could try to party with someone, even soils would become fun with other people, you can talk and take your mind of that weird piece of sand XD...
I know it may be hard, but our server now have many new players, so it should be easier Icon_biggrin.
I do have a suggestion o_o;;

Just stop "leveling" and play for fun..gather various items to do quests, hunt for equips and such...you'll see how fast you can earn exp by doing this...and it's a lot more fun when have more than one goal...~
Murphy's Law truly does apply... When one is trying to hunt for experience and levels, then somehow a card drops at the least expected moments. Take it to the reverse then! Hunt for an equip, and indeed experience stacks up at the weirdest way as well.

Ms. Poeticwing is a Priestess at around the same level as dear sir's sonic blow assassin... Contact her and see if she is willing to party~ With a priestess to support, one can travel to many new places for a fresh environment, which will definitely lower the boredom scale.

Namin? herself is also a priestess at lv90 as well... She'll always ask across main for party up, and is willing to go (almost) anywhere. Just reply to her if sir is to see Namin?'s request for party on main, and surely things will work out too.
I've gone to 99 with assassin plenty of times and I can honostly say I've never killed a soil, I don't even think I've been to louyang. I can tell you how to solo to 99 if someone already hasn't told you, sin has to be easiest class to lvl.
Kakiro Wrote:I've gone to 99 with assassin plenty of times and I can honostly say I've never killed a soil, I don't even think I've been to louyang. I can tell you how to solo to 99 if someone already hasn't told you, sin has to be easiest class to lvl.

Well how!?!
Namine Wrote:Murphy's Law truly does apply... When one is trying to hunt for experience and levels, then somehow a card drops at the least expected moments. Take it to the reverse then! Hunt for an equip, and indeed experience stacks up at the weirdest way as well.

Ms. Poeticwing is a Priestess at around the same level as dear sir's sonic blow assassin... Contact her and see if she is willing to party~ With a priestess to support, one can travel to many new places for a fresh environment, which will definitely lower the boredom scale.

Namin? herself is also a priestess at lv90 as well... She'll always ask across main for party up, and is willing to go (almost) anywhere. Just reply to her if sir is to see Namin?'s request for party on main, and surely things will work out too.

Year ago, started hunting an injustice card cause i, well,wanted it. I was level 69 back then on my monk roan. I killed, slaughted, maimed, killed, crushed, destroyed, obliterated, and uterlly reduced the injustice population. Daily, i thought to myself "just one more and he'll drop it, im sure!" Well, it didn't. In the end, however, i went from 69-95 and found like 40+ red candles, 2 rybio cards, a skeleton prisoner card, a hunterfly card, and a zombie prisoner card in the process.
When your hunting a card only kill that monster. When I hunt SS I refuse to kill a skeleton archer, I know better by now x.x stupid archer cards
Reference URL's