heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Losing Quest Skills after reset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, so after talking with my guild mates they didn't lose their quest skills when they reset; however, I lost both holy light and redemptio on my priest... So... is it normal that I lose them? Since they didn't Icon_confused
those are quest skills? o.o
you have to do a "quest" per se to get them, Redemptio is like Charge attack and I was told by my friend they didn't lose when they reset, so I'm just clarifying.
Not normal that you don't have them.

What level are you now?
You need to "use" enough job points before getting them, because those skills require a minimum job lvl.
95/50 and even after using up all my skills I don't get them back Icon_confused
sorry for the double post but did anyone find out a reason to this? Icon_confused just want to make sure I won't screw anything up worse by getting them again o.O
It's really odd. Find me ingame so we can solve it, or if you wanna try to do the quest again do so, worst case scenario npc wont let you?
yea I went ahead and re-did the quests it was only 15k so it didn't bother me too much I just didn't know if it would bug my character further... if it is a bug Icon_confused but if I ever get to 99 and I don't get them back when I reborn I'll let you know? x_X or I could try to reset but that's a little too much money for me xD
hm... As far as I knew you lose quest skills after reseting XD, guess I'm wrong XD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's