heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pokemon Diamond/pearl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So who got it? :D I got my copy of pearl and its so fun Icon_biggrin
The only thing I like about Pokemon nowadays is Nurse Joy Icon_wink

Back to the topic: I last Pokemon game I played was the Yellow version. I <3 my lvl 99 Surf Pikachu Icon_biggrin
OMG Pyro we gotta talk, log on msn asap
I got Diamond ~
-Feels stupid- ;___;
Maybe we can trade Pok?mon over wi-fi. :D
i've thought about maybe getting one of these when i can scrounge up the money... but, i really haven't been keeping track of PokeMon for a while now /swt
Oh! I have all of them on computer XD! And blue, red, green, yellow, silver and gold to gb and gba and those I have finished 100% and most of them with almost all pokemon lvl 100 OMG I love pokemon *__*, but those I am still to download to my computer and play and rock it all over again \o\
hehe, that's really cool Chocolate-dono, the highest i ever got was my very first game on red n_n

why do you feel stupid for getting Diamond though Myuuu? is there some critically important difference between them? n_n;;
I'm going for the 7th badge :o *addicted*
im at the 4th going on fifth an I need one of those Wifi usb thingys :S
GM-Chocolate Wrote:Oh! I have all of them on my computer. XD! And blue, red, green, yellow, silver and gold from GB and GBA I have finished 100%. In most of them, almost all my Pok?mon are level 100! OMG. I love pokemon. *__* [...]

zomg. I have every version (Blue, Red, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Ruby, Fire Red, and Leaf Green) from my original GB, GBC, and GBA ... O__o; I was/am only a *little* obsessed. >__>;
Aren't ROMs illegal though? D:
(Kinda like how I'm stealing from Gravity every time I play RO .. ;__; )

Ryxingeir Wrote:Why do you feel stupid for getting Diamond though, Myuuu? Are there critically important differences between them? n_n;;
No... I just think I'm getting too old for Pok?mon ... D:
But, it makes me feel better when I see people older than me playing. XD

Pyronic Wrote:I'm at the 4th badge, going on fifth, and I need one of those Wi-fi USB thingies.
Don't you have a router? To connect with wi-fi, all you need is a wireless router. D: If not, then .. eh .. oh well. Sucks for you. ):

I corrected grammar ... I'm such a bored Grammar Nazi ~ :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's