heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Not sure where to place this, but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Kobea, I have been a forum Moderator for many servers and i am good at what I do. I would enjoy becoming one here and re-living my experiences with this wonderful server.

If this is in the wrong area, (I didn't see any Application forums) Then i apologize. Please get back to me on this, I'd love to be apart of your Forum Team.

IGN: Kobea
We don't have any specific moderator for our forum, the GMs take care of moderating when need be.

We have such a nice community that there barely ever is any flame here.

Thanks for your interrest nonetheless.
this belongs in the introduction thread more than anything else Icon_biggrin welcome Kobea, maybe you'd like to apply to be a GM? you could represent your area of the globe 8D
Where should I apply to become a GM? I do have a GM Past as well as a forum Moderator. Thank you for you kind welcomes and I cannot wait to be part of this community even more so then I am now.

None the less, i'll post an application type thing, just facts stating why I'd enjoy becoming part of the staff on this RO server.

- I've GM'd in over 10 servers
- Been playing since Chaos (beta) [Yes i actually payed for it] And i know where just about everything is.
- I have tons of ideas for Events that I would gladly share or perform myself.
- I'm a friendly guy, 18 years of age and i am on just about 24/7 giving time for sleep.
- I speak English, and I am active.

Representing my area I am from Delaware, (EST)

Anyway, tell me what you guys think and i guess i'll see you all in game!
Nha nha XD
Check this post before @__@
Moved to introduction.

Welcome to our little community btw ^_^

A good asset to being a GM/Moderator is to be resourceful, (for example knowing how to use the search function if you are looking for something) Icon_wink

You're welcome to apply for GMing if you wish (with filled application template), GMing experience helps but mostly you have to be playing on the server for some time. All applications are kept and reviewed when we are searching for new GMs.
Welcome to the server. Icon_wink
Reference URL's