heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Rekinjutsu Way is recruiting Brazilian players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Obviously, KoL doesn't show up when you search "Silk".

It'd be pretty goddam epic if it did.
Ouch, I really dont check hero-forum /o/. I never thought someone would post anything here XDDDDD.
Well...we?re alive /o/, working on secret "things" LOL. Soon we ll be back to woes =D!!!

And yeah....we?re epic xDDDD.

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

Epic homunculus gets 99 on pvp xDDD.(sadly fail matk Sweat )

[Image: screenheRO-Server153.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server154.jpg]

Also....for ppl who don?t know what our guild name means:
Renkinjutsu = Alchemy
Rekinjutsu = military alchemy used in Amestris(according to the??FMA manga).
noob
ha ha, I've seen some of their members roaming around pront. /gg
Sadly, I only get to know Kyomaru in their guild /pif. Nice guy he is /no1
not a very active guild /swt
meh =(, sadly we?re only full active on vacations ... lack of time to play ro sob sob.
Bloodbane Wrote:Nya Nya is also In google when you look up Saiichi Bloodbane O_O!

Because you're name is a completely random term.

Looking for a common word (Specially common thanks to FMA) like Renkinjutsu is a sure way to spawn thousands of other results. The fact that Ed is on Top just shows how sexaliciously Awesome he is.
Hiya heroes XDDD!!
Once again we?re recruiting new members =D. If you?re a brazilian guy... looking for some fun. Take a try on rekin =D.

Actually, I think we?re the only 100% br guild on the server. We always set privates BB/db party ,mvp runs and lvling party.

Time to time we also set IRL meetings for players from S?o Paulo,
If you?re interested to join send me a pm.
Bump again because Ed's cool. No1
.....I think I understood all that banter incorrectly....I searched "ed" in google, and only got erectile disfunction as the top results...that and governmental stuff..

*searches forums*

I still dont get it...I'm giving up- its beyond my "2 a.m. logic"..good luck with the guild.
>_> how did you get those out of google? i got the pictures of edward elric from FMA fine when i google them.Mad

ps. elric i just noticed it looked like your homonculus kicked the merman in between the legs when it killed it. i mean look at those big bulging pain filled look.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's