heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Novice Castle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
First of all, yay on the new castle.

Secondly, how about a novice/baby castle? Im sure we have enough SNs+novices+baby classes to satisfy that? If not, well, aww.
Did you read my entire post? Icon_lol
my fav char has a woe use again!!! Icon_twisted

i just wish i could make it this weekend. first part of moving... Icon_redface

thanks pandora. great idea!
Credit to GM-Bane for the idea actually, he suggested it months ago but it took me some time to make the restrictive warp and then I wasn't sure we needed a 4th castle or not.
T-T 3 weeks too late for my knight
reread it, so yeah, hope for the best on the novice castle.

Secondly, im sooooooo glad my SN will finally have a fighting chance in woe. At least i hope so.
Drop rates for those custum castles should be divided by 10.
Yet another nice suggestion from Krimlin...... not!
whoopee!!!!! Ok, now all i need is to revive kindergarten. i wish there is a guild skill that adds swings and slides. Icon_biggrin oh and jumping castles, must have those too Icon_lol
Why all people wants things to be easy ????....
I understand that a non-trans castle is a nice way to welcome newcomer on the server and to invite to participate to woes but why should they get as much castle drop rate than other ordinary castle if they have the advantage to not being attacked by "old" and "strong" guilds? Why guiving such an advantage without any disavandtage?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's