heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Wedding NPCs in other cities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sup ppl Icon_biggrin

Since Joy and I are gonna get married (in-game only!), I wanted to make something special. I was passing by Hugel another day and I saw a beautiful flowered altar and some cute benches right under the church, so I decided to talk to Pandora or another GM to ask her/him if it was possible to set a date and marry us there. However, Choco told me that this could be quite a pain for GMs if other couples decided to marry there too.

Well, long story short, I wanted to suggest Pandora to install the marriage NPCs in Hugel and in Lutie so ppl can get married in other kewl places besides Prontera's church.

Joy and I will probably get married by the 19th of this month, so plz, if possible, install the NPCs before that Icon_biggrin

I really appreciate your attention!

Cyall later!

PS: I hope you all make it to out wedding Icon_biggrin
PS2: Don't forget to bring some present to Joy Icon_biggrin

lol, just kidding XDD (but she'll be really glad if you do bring something for her Icon_biggrin)
hrm you know if you go to hugel tho, none of the npcs can talk 8L so would putting new npcs in there be able to talk Icon_biggrin
I'm very glad to see someone finally suggesting this; I've been a bit torn as to ask, or to not bother, seeing as it isn't exactly simple in doing.

Others have been known to ask, I'm sure, and have been given the negative reply. I would just like to say that it would be a great addition to the server: A wedding npc in towns that seem to need them would make the experience that much more special for those that take weddings seriously.

And I am one of them. Icon_wink

So, I agree with this suggestion. I really hope they take it to heart, and that at some point in the game they would think about adding them. I would probably end up divorcing then remarrying if it were the case, just to have a proper wedding at the place I love. (Lutie)

And if they don't, it's alright. It's just an idea, right? <3

-Kam, the rambling one. (I'll be sure to catch your wedding too!)
Or you could ask Panda if she wants to marry you guys as a favor in Hugel. If I recall correctly, GM's can marry players no ?
hmm, NPCs there are just.... shy....... I guess.... I hope.................wtv XD
Ooh, I saw that little place in Hugel too, it would be nice to have a wedding outside rather than in a stuffy church.
HOLY POO. MAKE LUTIE MARRYABLE AND I'LL PLAY HERE. =3

But yeah ,I've seen some servers have other places, mostly Lutie, Jawaii, and Hugel.
Nimitz Wrote:Or you could ask Panda if she wants to marry you guys as a favor in Hugel. If I recall correctly, GM's can marry players no ?

@marry player 1,player 2

takes two seconds, but it's a matter of then everyone will begin to beg the gms for weddings when they want one elsewhere than pront (such as the lutie church or in this thread hugel).

Personally I like the npc idea but the gms choice xP
Sounds like a fun idea, I'll see what I can do about the NPC shouldnt be hard to duplicate, I'd rather not start doing them manually (even tough I already knew the command), everyone will start asking.
Icon_redface Hm yeah, Hugel would be nice, and I really, really dislike churches XD I don't know why, some of them are fine but those build under the gothic style are just not ok with me XD, anyways... Yay for that xD and YES! I would like for people who come to bring us something, but you don't have to Icon_suprised
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's