heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Just general thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a random post of thanks for the improved forum/website speed. It was something that's been bugging me a lot for awhile and it's nice to see GM/devs who care about the little things.
No1

Thanks for all your hard work!
hello luvs, (I also made and deleted one of these posts), but since yours is here; I will add that I also luvs the new forums, more specifically the forum mail section is incredible. I luvs all the features and the layout of it. already I have had to use it,and it has been easier than it ever was. I am unsure what the tracking feature is. but the rest of it is golden.
Speaking on behalf of the GM Team, we are glad that you are liking the changes. Please let us know if you notice anything that is a little off and/or missing! So we can get it fixed.

I myself haven't explored all the new options that we have received with the upgrade. What Tracking Feature are you referring to, Fabre?
the one in private messages its a little flag icon, don't know what it means or does exactly.
luvs
All my complaints are minor aesthetic things. Like the new blue multi-quote button. It's effect is convenient and I'll definitely use it, but it clashes with the rest of the colour scheme
We're glad you like the changes, new change today the forum is now wider. Tell us if you spot any other problem Icon_smile

@Joe the button is changed.
Found it! The Tracking Flag does a few little things. It allows you to See when someone has Read a PM you sent to them/ones that have not been opened (ignored pff~) You are also given the option to Stop Tracking, which will stop you from being able to See Updates (stalk) the PMs that you're sending/getting.
Love the new forums, sooo much faster for me than the old ones. Thank you very much.
Now the Support Ticket is also updated to a new and better version Icon_smile Wiki registrations were also re-opened a few days ago after adding a poring question in the registration process. If you spot any problem with any of the new stuff do let us know. ^_^
Sounds good!

I'm happy to see the new forums up and running, truth to be told i was avoiding them lately due to all the bot spam but i know those things are like zombies... Make one sound, movement or have a flash of light with you and before you know it you have a horde on your tail D:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's