heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pirate Dagger (not sure where to put this)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I plan on making a rogue character. On an old RO server that has since died..they had it as a donation only item (so..sadly, I never got one as they wanted a pretty hefty price for it).

I was wondering, if there is any way to obtain one on this server? If so, how...if not...could it be a suggestion? I'd really like to own one T.T
Its a vote 4 points gear for september. You can only obtain it in the month of september by voting for points in your control panel and redeeming enough points at the. GM assisstant NPC in prontera. Optionally you could also try to bid for the vote 4 point gear package in the fairy auction that let's you choose a v4p headgear of your choice. Your last option is to try and buy it off someone but most people tend to hoard these items so the chances of buying one that way is slim.
If you're after the attack boosts, could look around for a Black Back ribbon or Black necktie. Both are custom V-Day items. Both are lower headgears that give +5 atk.

though the dagger does sound cooler.
(05-05-2014 10:26 AM)Menace651 Wrote: [ -> ]Its a vote 4 points gear for september. You can only obtain it in the month of september by voting for points in your control panel and redeeming enough points at the. GM assisstant NPC in prontera. Optionally you could also try to bid for the vote 4 point gear package in the fairy auction that let's you choose a v4p headgear of your choice. Your last option is to try and buy it off someone but most people tend to hoard these items so the chances of buying one that way is slim.

Where do I find out more info on the vote 4 points thing in general?
Wiki link for the broad general overview of Vote 4 points (V4P) system
http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...e_4_points

List of the Hats that have been rewarded-
http://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/showt...hlight=V4P
Ok, from what I'm taking it, unless it's offered again...I'm at a loss to gain one other that purchasing it from someone else?
It will be offered for sure in september, in the mean time your choices are from the fairy auction (1 auctionned each month for zeny), buying/trading from other players or a donation (value pack includes a v4p hat of your choice).
Reference URL's