heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Schools out for summer! (im back)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
downloading the game right now.

miss my knight/swordie proxxy.

edit: oh i plan to make a barb (support/dps) but not sure if i want aspd or hp build type. not so interested in the bargi build.
Hey there, welcome back. Icon_smile

You know, I've never heard of a support barb. I'm guessing lots of Shouts and a taunt? Icon_wink

More seriously, what skills would you like to take advantage of then if not Bragi?
Welcome back :D
(05-11-2014 09:36 AM)Liminality Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there, welcome back. Icon_smile

You know, I've never heard of a support barb. I'm guessing lots of Shouts and a taunt? Icon_wink

More seriously, what skills would you like to take advantage of then if not Bragi?

The game with Barbarians I'm familiar with, barbs were pretty much pure tankers. Super high def and the highest HP and lots and lots of skills to draw the aggro (since people who dealt a lot of damage raised their threat level more, as slow as barbs are in terms of DPS, those skills are a godsend for survival)

Anywho, welcome to heRO!
err ooops lol I did mean to say bards. but i guess i could use frost joke a bit also Icon_razz

and thanks all. : ]
Hmm... well, Frost Joker / Unbarring Octave should have a fixed cast delay of 3 seconds before things like Bragi and cast delay reduction gear comes into play, so ASPD won't help it if you want to just use that. Guess that leaves HP?
Most bard generally go dex/int for the best poem of bragi (Magic strings) possible (Dex reduces the cast times of the affected, while int reduces the aftercast delay). While it IS possible to solo with this build (High SP pool and Double Strafe spamming), I personally don't think it's a fun way to play.

Vit would increase the effectiveness of the Apples of Idun (Song of Lutie) and increase the max HP of everyone affected.

Agi would greatly influence your solo PVM ability. Faster attack speeds and higher dodge rate than other builds lend to greater survivability at lower costs. It also affects 2 of the bards solo songs, Assassin Cross of Sunset (Impressive Rift) for a great attack speed boost for the affected (doesn't affect guns/bows and doesn't stack with other attack speed buffs like Two-hand quicken and adrenalyne Rush), and A Whistle (Perfect Tabulature) for increased flee. Luk would also boost the Perfect dodge increase of the Whistle.

Generally speaking, most parties will shun and hate you if you don't have bragi (some of the more elite people are even more specific and won't party you if your bragi doesn't have 100+ int). A lot of skills have crippling skill delays that Poem of Bragi makes a joke, and the people playing on this server have become spoiled rotten by this one song.
(05-12-2014 11:38 AM)The Legendary Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Generally speaking, most parties will shun and hate you if you don't have bragi (some of the more elite people are even more specific and won't party you if your bragi doesn't have 100+ int). A lot of skills have crippling skill delays that Poem of Bragi makes a joke, and the people playing on this server have become spoiled rotten by this one song.

yeah lol. and turns out the songs did not really work out as i hoped they would. but i have become quiet content with helping other lvl up. I will have bragi with what i plan to make my new build with but not that 100+ int. i plan on spending most of my points into improving sunset/whistle songs for melee/auto attack chars lvling. as is i spend most of my time on nekos

sorry for grammar and stuffsss.

Nyanta- 89 Bard
Welcome back and have fun, bard is a nice class to play ^_^
Reference URL's