heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: My Prof Cosplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BAM!

[Image: 10406462_10152490766043287_5830934771240688714_n.jpg]

Finally went from sage to prof! Now I just need to find the job to match the robes!

This is why I've been seriously inactive for far too long. Getting a graduate degree apparently takes work (who knew?). I might start lurking around a bit more, don't know quite yet, but just wanted to run in here and say that I finally did it and am now just a letter away from a college/university accepting me to be a professor for them. (Anyone know a creative writing program that is hiring?)

Now if only I could figure out how abracadabra works in real life. . . .
Congratulations. Icon_smile
Indeed, Many congrats and much luck with the job search! Most hocus pocus IRL rely more on slight of hand and mental trickery than it does in RO . If you want to use the props to make it look more amazing, it'll prolly end up costing you far more than just 2 yellow gemstones... smoke and mirrors would probably be a great start!
Congratulations !! Icon_biggrin
Congratulations!! \o/
Congrats Adrillf!

I give you a Bless and Agi up for your job search, much luck and a great new future.

Cheers!
Oh, congratulations hope you find your robe job! Icon_smile
Peeka~ : Don't forget assumptio!
Congratulations on your outstanding achievement!
You truly deserve the success! No1
and bring more traffic to heRo Icon_lol
congrats yo!

do a post doc! academia4lyf! Laugh

and there's bound to be a phdcomics reference somewhere
Congrats Adrillf! :D

Still in PhD program here, you might beat me to professor-ship after all Icon_razz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's