heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Saying HI while installing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there heRO!

I am your newest addition!No1 I haven't played Ragnarok in over... well, lots and lots of years. I still remember when 2-2 classes were first introduced, I still have a copy of the ragnarok magazine somewhere in my storageEvil that described the rogue and the bard and dancer and stuff. Ahhhh, fun times... Back then, we had to buy game cards that filled up time for players and they came in 3,6, 9, 12 and 24 hours and then there was the expensive week and month ones too... Mad

look at me go on and on like an old man... i'll stop before i write a wall of text in the form of a memoir about my childhood days of farming that kukre card. . .Cry

HELLO AGAIN!
Hello and welcome to the server :D
Heeyyyy!!! Yeah those were the times. Laugh

Welcome to the server! I'm sure you'll find lots of things you'd enjoy in-game. Have fun. No1
Hi! Welcome to the family! Proud to say that I experienced that too during my younger days. Spending lots of money just to buy those cards and play RO. LOL. See you around.
Welcome to heRO. I haven't had the chance to meet you yet. Don't hesitate to say hi on @main chat. ^_^
You better wear some anti-nuke lotion before Rahice finds you inside the game. Rahice = HeRO's slenderman
Hehehe...

Welcome to the server.
Welcome to HeRO !
Welcome Icon_smile
Be afraid! be very afraid! Whoooo~
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's