heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Better Private DB/BB Rooms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think we need better DB/BB rooms. Only The Cross and Arena are good to break BB/DB's.. The poring room and cage are stupidly unusable. Poring room has the stage area that MVP's sometimes teleport to and can't be reached unless you randomly teleport to that area. The cage has annoying pathways and the upper layer fence texture that makes it hard to see.

Get rid of the poring room or make it into one accessible map. For the cage get rid of the annoying upper layer fence or replace it completely. I know this room was designed for cheap shotting stuff from afar but it's annoying against MVP's since they just teleport when rude attacked.

It kind of sucks when you go to try to rent a BB room and the only available ones are the poring room and cage.
(06-15-2014 11:30 PM)Menace651 Wrote: [ -> ]It kind of sucks when you go to try to rent a BB room and the only available ones are the poring room and cage.

Better luck next time
I love cheap shotting stuff in the cage q.q why does it need to go? because of a texture? Blah! That's a bland excuse and needs more texture (the excuse I mean).
*cough* private *cough* branches *cough* xD
I'll think about it Icon_smile
(06-18-2014 10:32 AM)GM-Pandora Wrote: [ -> ]I'll think about it Icon_smile

Can I think with you? :3
Another thing GM's should do is to implement auto-removal of all monsters in a DB room after 5minutes or so of not being rented. I hate popping into a DB room and spending 15 minutes cleaning up after someone's Amon Ra/Piamette/hibi mess. Its a waste of time and zeny.
But I got free Glooms too!
And sometimes is fun clear the 100000 dbs open from GMs.

Don't touch the db room imo
poring room #1
Oooooh oooooh, how bout we make a hundred rooms but each one has only 1 cell space to step on. Economically it would increase private db rooms :D
Reference URL's