heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: It's Been Fun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the title says, it's been fun, but I think it's time I stopped seriously playing on heRO, at least for now. Long story short, other interests have cropped up that I'd rather pursue at this time.

On the bright side, this is probably the last private server I'll play on (we'll see, but it's very likely at this point) so I'll likely pop back on from time to time to at least say hello to people. Icon_mrgreen

Mara (if you even read this), you know where you can find your Steel Arrow Quivers. If anyone needs or wants anything (back, though I'm sure I returned all I've borrowed already) on my accounts, PM me.

Take care, everyone. Thanks for the memories, I won't forget you. Love
Yay! (^@_@)^ Be my slapstick partner in the forums instead.
I am crying calling your name... I am searching for you... foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Goodbye person who's name I don't know!! Good luck in your future endeavors!

Unrelated: Yuki yr avatar will haunt me forever *not in a good way*
Shame to see you go, I hope you enjoyed the time that you had here at heRO and might return one day!
(07-01-2014 12:53 PM)GM-Rahice Wrote: [ -> ]Shame to see you go, I hope you enjoyed the time that you had here at heRO and might return one day!

So you are also a masochist! No1
Reference URL's