heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello to all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

My name in game is Aterbale. I just started a few days ago.

I wanted to be able to customize my character a bit while still enjoying pre-renewal in a friendly community so i jumped on this server.

This place got some pretty good reviews and seems to have what, say a few hundred people on most times of the day?

I like it so far but i notice if i ask a question in main or politely ask for advice no one really responds.

I figured i would give a shot at making some friends on here after introducing myself.

Hope to have a few people to chat with while im playing and maybe "learn the ropes" (so far i just got the buddy beanie quest done)

Talk to you all soon?

Icon_wink
When you mean learning the ropes, do you 'that' kind of rope?
ah well, mainly just figuring out all the things i should be doing that are specific to this server. Like the beanie hat is really useful, but i am wondering if there is anything else i should be doing as well that would help with damage/leveling
I'm just kidding. Oh and if you are wondering why no one replies in main chat is usually they might have it off or too busy. My tip is to make some humour when you ask. humour always makes me fuzzy inside.

P.S.: GM-Rahice is my chew toy <3
Welcome to heRO, there are a lot of people that do try to answer questions, depending on the time of day that you play as well you might be missing a bulk of the population, we do have players from all over.

We also have a Wikipedia that you can access to assist you in looking up all the fun custom things that we have to offer here as well, Buddy Beanie is a wonderful little assistance and there's another small quest to reward you from the same NPC after you hit 85.
(06-29-2014 08:05 PM)Story Teller Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just kidding. Oh and if you are wondering why no one replies in main chat is usually they might have it off or too busy. My tip is to make some humour when you ask. humour always makes me fuzzy inside.

P.S.: GM-Rahice is my chew toy <3

oh haha im sorry i guess that one went right over my head *zip*

Either way its nice to meet you Icon_smile if you are bored please do add Aterbale to your friends list. Ill just be grinding like a zombie when im on so any conversation is always appreciated!

(06-29-2014 08:31 PM)GM-Rahice Wrote: [ -> ]depending on the time of day that you play as well you might be missing a bulk of the population

Fair enough, ill have to "get into the groove" so to speak and learn how everything operates over time

(06-29-2014 08:31 PM)GM-Rahice Wrote: [ -> ]We also have a Wikipedia that you can access to assist you in looking up all the fun custom things that we have to offer here as well, Buddy Beanie is a wonderful little assistance and there's another small quest to reward you from the same NPC after you hit 85.

Yep i read that Icon_smile In terms of healing items, is fishing the best thing to do? or are you honestly looking at probably buying potions in bulk?

Any good ways to make some money so my merchant can keep up with the potion buying? Strawberries do not seem as popular a sell on a private server so I wasn't sure what else i could farm (or what to sell it for) while i am sleeping.
Strawberries are good, but most people I believe use Honey because you can quest an item called Bee Wings, it's a great gear for someone that is farming and/or leveling.

You are allowed to use @at aka Auto Trade as well if you didn't know that, and if you weren't aware of that you can check the rest of your player commands with @commands. If you did know that, you can ignore this Icon_razz

Fishing is good, you should do it on a merchant class to be able to have the weight helping hand, and the cart. Bait and fish get heavy after you get a bunch of them.
No Rahice! Don't brainwash him/her before I do! I need to form a cult thus need followers.

Evil
(06-29-2014 08:55 PM)GM-Rahice Wrote: [ -> ]You are allowed to use @at aka Auto Trade as well if you didn't know that, and if you weren't aware of that you can check the rest of your player commands with @commands. If you did know that, you can ignore this Icon_razz

*facepalm*

i did not know that, time to make a dedicated vendor account haha. Thank you Icon_smile

As for the cult following, im desperate enough for friends so i dont think it should be so hard to recruit me even with an "ill kill you" sign hanging over your head.

ohhhh and im a guy Icon_smile
Icon_twisted Shush! Internet has no gender! MUAHAHAHAHA!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's