heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Connection Failed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Gm's Everyone...
I'll just ask when will i be able to connect properly coz since morning in our time(+8:00) i couldn't play that easily unlike the other days... GM-Panda said in that morning that it would be fix in a few hours but the problem grew and i couldn't connect anymore it is now pass 5pm in our time and i still couldn't connect XD

thx for replying into this post
Let's go knock on panda's door in the real world while I put my Kool-Aid costume and break her wall saying "OH-Yeaaaaaah~"
XD and i think she is sleeping now.... if you that you would be like Sorry Teller for nukes! XD just kidding Icon_biggrin,
I do think that it is still down. I cant log in either
Done patching but failed to connect to server too... Thinking
The server seems to have changed its location, if you still can't connect try patching again and if it still doesn't connect, try following this. Icon_smile
Patching helped me Ok

this is my 69th post yay
Server didn't change its location. Usually such DNS problems do take few hours to repair, but not this time. For this you can kindly thank Microsoft:

https://www.noip.com/blog/2014/06/30/ips...-takedown/

If you're still experiencing problems please patch.

If you have a clientinfo.xml in your data folder, please update it, or replace with the following one.

Thank you for your patience.
I can't connect, I patched, the file that u upload is totally useless
Then your problem is not related to the issue here and should be reported via Support Ticket.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's