heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Suggestion(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The @main chat and the map chat are both the same color and I often get confused, So I wanted to suggest the Main chat or Map chat have a diffrent color to it?

Also in the Guild where it lists the members, its listed in who joined in order, I was wondering If it would seem better to order them in Rank? Becuase it gets confusing who has more powers.

Just suggestions, Anyones Imput would help, Thanks for listening Icon_smile
Think this topic of color has been beaten to the ground already... the color is either yellow or white, which will always confuse either with guild events or the white floor of Prontera (not hard to solve that one... just rotate the camera so the words appear on top of the house then...). In the past, according to other posts, the chat was yellow and people demanded it white. Now that it is white, people wanted it to change again... if either color is not too welcomed by everyone either way, might as well keep it white.
suffice to say yellow is still easier to read over white, just people might get yellow main confused with pm, and not necessarily to the thing about rank/join order, different parts are listed in order/rank
I can consider changing to yellow in the next patch, hope ppl wont complain again lol

Guild order I cannot do anything about, sorry!
The members ARE listed by rank order...
They are? Guess My guild is just glitched...
Did you try relogging and all that? 'cos i'm 100% positive.
Eh..Why not Make it Red or something? or Blueee...Anything part from the regular yellow and white.
I said I cant, otherwise I would.
just bring it back yellow i say. I really dont understand why people didnt like it in the first place -_-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's