heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: 64 bit client?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just downloaded and installed the full version of the game, waited for it to patch, then as soon as I tried to run it I got an error message that the game is not compatible with a 64-bit OS. I didn't even know people still used 32 bit lol. Is there somewhere I can download a 64-bit version of the patcher or client, or am I out of luck?
That's really odd since I run client on x64 Win8 right now, and it's working fine. Along with patcher. Can you please post screenshot of an error here or send a support ticket with it? Thank you.
Garr likes pixelated stuff Ok
You can try the compatibility mode, it's in properties. RO is an old game XD
I tried reinstalling, running as administrator, and running in xp compatibility mode, all gave the same result.

http://imgur.com/SmuS7Ty

edit: I've tried with both the patcher and the exe, so I'm not sure what's going on. I tried to run the setup but its all in korean or something so I figure thats not for this server
Did you download heRO in another folder with a different RO?
I don't like the look of that extra "\??\" before disk C: . Can you move the game folder away from Program Files also, please?

Also, try to download this setup.exe and run it in administrator mode. After all settings will be set, can you try again?
Reference URL's